52nd Street marked serious significance for the Piano Man. Not only the name of his sixth studio album that rounded up two Grammys, 52nd Street was also the home of Billy Joel’s recording studio and label HQ. Consider this tee a token of where it all went down. Featuring a multicolored graphic of the icon framed in piano keys and accented in glitter. Designed on a reverse tour tee, a new fit that’s a slight update to our classic tour tee, now with reverse seam details. Be first in line.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
- Size 2X measures chest width: 26" length: 28 1/4"